Wednesday, 22 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS... Can't wait for 2011

Well 2010 was not the year for me to dominate the figure Competition stage, or even get on stage at all. In fact 2010 was not at all memorable for anything I did, but more what I didn't do. But I'll take it as a learning experince and not waste opportunities or time in 2011.

Merry Chirstmas to anyone who reads this... MATT? do you even stop by still (wouldn't blame you if you didn't)

I've got some comp goals - looking at competition that will be 20 weeks out from Christmas day as a target.

Doing some study in personal training

And setting new career goals

HAPPY NEW YEAR - I'm predicting that 2011 will be awesome!

10 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Of course I stop by my friend :-).

GODO LUCK with everything you do and don't eer stop being you.

You cna always e-mail me and keep in touch if you like. You will always have my support, but don't ever stop believing in yourself or what you are capable of. You are a truly fantastic lady and you deserve a lot of happiness in life.

:-) :-).

Matt

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

thomaru said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
skin cancer treatment methods
regards.

thomaru said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, step aerobics routines really hope to be your friends

Kushuka said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at alexander technique exercises I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends

Amazing Love said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

rolex gmt replica

Kaydee said...

check out the fashion at:
http://styliststyle.blogspot.com

FREE MOVIES said...

Nice Blog..

Yoga said...

hello, such a good post here, i wonder how do you get the inspiration to wrote this out :D come to my store @ http://cheapchandelierstobuy.info

sayukta saxena said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year.Please visit my site also virgin media email helpline number