Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Feeling alright ... Wednesday is good

So ahhhhh.... ummmm, what to say today?

I got over 3.30pm slump - I've been busy so mind on other things truth be told

Overview for today:

AM cardio spin bike 60 mins 630 cal goo intensity, mix up of pace, speed, levels etc. Got up a good sweat.

M1: (7.30am) 1/2 c Oats, Egg White, splend, cinnamon + Protein Shake (favourite meal of the day)

M2: (10.15am) 1/2 c brown rice, 1 tin tuna with low cal chilli sauce

M3: (1.15pm) 1 x Medium Chicken breast + 2 cups veg

*Glass of fiber drink - filled me up so much I'm not hungry*

M4: (5.00pm) Maybe 2 c veg & 6 egg whites on the way home in car

Training: Chest tonight, yay, should be good, I'm feeling strong, just hope the gym is not as busy as it was the last few nights, I hate it being busy, it is hard to navigate and get on the equipment you want in the order you plan! I like to train with Jason and people move out of his way a lot of the time.

M5: Not sure, but probably chicken

M6: Might not fit this one in - that's ok though, I'm not exactly starving here!

I have been looking at bikinis and colours for next year - I know that I like valvet fabric and darker colours are better for me as I am not all that careful with the tan and I would hate the brown to stain it and look yucky. So far over the years I have had:

Sparkly Black
Bright Pink
Navy Blue
Black with Purple swirls

I had a red one made with a different fabric that I didn't like so I didn't wear it - But I don't think the red suited me. I am pouring over websites and magazines to get inspiration!

7 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Red is apparetnly the colour that more winners wear than any other colour, but of course the competitor must feel 100% comfortable wearing something otherwise it could affect confidence and thusly performance.

Keep on pushing and thanks as always for your replies to my comments. As ever I will be following your journey with great pride and admiration and I do want you to find more of the happiness in life you deserve, because you are so worth it.

:-) :-).

Matt

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing!
Shopping Online

royal said...

Nice Post!
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.

Thanks
GPS Micro Tracker

royal said...

Hi,
Sonikseo is a best search engine optimization and online internet marketing company specializing in organic SEO,SEM and SMO.We push your business to the top of the search engines.

Thanks
Outsourcing SEO Services

royal said...

Hi,
I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Best E-Learning Software

royal said...

Nice Sharing!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Software Development Malaysia

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your post and I admire the information which you offered here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Webcam Chat Script