Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Eggie afternoon... 3.30pm day round up


Jason competed on Saturday 16 October - he did really well, placing 2nd in the open mens class
NOTE: Updates below from org. post in red to show diet and training changes or additions from 1st publication
So... it's 3.30pm the witching hour for me, this is when my energy is low, focus low and I could easily ruin my diet (again and again and again which has really been the theme of 2010 for me) so what better time than to update my blog. Perhaps this is the perfect time of day for ME time, to re-group my thoughts etc.

So I'm planning on competing at the NABBA Aucklands next year, this is usually May, but it could be in April now - not confirmed yet. This gives me roughly 23 weeks to the begining of April. But I have to factor in Christmas and New years and approx 2 weeks that may go a little off plan. But for now onwards and upwards (downwards body fat).

Tuesday 26 Oct 2010

Cardio 5.30 -6.30am Treadmill hill walking at 125-140 BMP 1 hour constaint


M1: Break Fast 1/2 oats, 1 Egg White, (Cinnamon & Splenda), Protein shake (7.30am)
M2: AM tea 1/2c brown rice, 185gm tuna with 1 Tsp low cal chili sauce (10.30am)

M3: Lunch 200gm hoki with seasoning, 3 cups beans & broc. (1.00pm)
M4: PM Tea 6 Egg Whites, 2 cups beans & broc (4.00pm)
M5: Pre training low fat cottage cheese with Splenda
Training with Jason 6.30 - 7.20pm Not sure chest or back ... heavy weights, reps 10-12 max
Ended up training Back and Traps - very good work out
M6: Chicken brest and WW jelly for dessert.
Diet notes & extras today:

This is low carb day - feeling really good about it so far. The first day back on the wagon is usually the easiest. 1 pack of '5' Sf gum, 3 x Coke Zero, 1 x Green tea before bed, 1 AM Fat burner, 1 Multi V, 1 PM FB

Water: 3 lt


My 2 favourite boys Jason & Hunter. The morning of Jason's show 2 weeks ago. I'd just put on another coat of tan for him out on our deck.

3 comments:

April said...

Congrats to Jason!!!

Brit-Man said...

Good to see you back once again. It doesn't look as if your old e-mail works anymore, but this one ml.sd@lionrampant.co.uk still works at my end, so anytime at all you want to have a rant or an emotion dump on someone I will still be there like I always have been.

Your goals will always be good ones and your achievements always valid and given your past always special as well.

Whatever you do, keep on being that inspiration you always are and keep on beliving that there are people like me, from far acorss the world, that always think of you in the greatest of ways and appreciate what you have achieved in life, with the greatest of respect and understanding.

Your accomplishments span the world misses, I'm proof of that and the world will always need someone like you to prove things about about success, achievement and the modern female, because you are that weighty person, that made good and became a truly beautiful champion and howed the world what inner beauty and being human mean.

GOOD LUCK in your new goals. I understand the reasoning behind not competing this year, but you'll be back and you'll be as amazing as always and the same wonderful female rolemodel I have always consideerd you to be.

BIG, BIG HUGS, for a star that shines atop oceanic waters and helps to make the world a better and happier place, in her own speical and unique way.

Keep telling the world your story. It's fantastic and people want to read it and every life you inspire to better things, is an achievement in itself, no matter what part of the world they come from. Your story and writings are incredibly important to goodness knows how many people.

Chin up and best wishes Eve. I'm proud of you and I'm happy to see you writing again and anytime you want to write to me again, I'll be here :-) :-).

Your friend and long-time supporter

Matt

Eve is going to Nationals... AGAIN said...

Matt - Oh my goodness you are the most positive person, thank you for being in my corner! Honestly if I'm ever down and feeling bad all I have to do is look at any one of your comments on this blog and I feel up lifted! Thanks

April - I ws pretty pleased with his efforts for sure!