As always prep has been full of ups and downs. But today I feel up, and my body is showing it with positive changes. Things I want to make note of:
- Stopped drinking diet soda, just to see what effect it has, and truth be told after only 1 day off the stuff (I used to have 2-6 glasses per day) I feel great. But that could be beacuse as the soda drinking stopped I increase my water intake!
- Chewing less sugar free gum also
- Diet is spot on
- Increased cardio in the morning to 1hr 10min (every little bit helps)
- about 30 seconds into posing routine
- Will be waxing legs today if I can get appointment
- Still sunbedding - slowing building up time: 8mins, 10mins, 15mins (max) as I get used to it. Must admit it's nice to just go and rest for a few mins in the middle of the day.
- Fat Burners are working well to give me energy (new brand)
- Had a great shoulder work out with Jason last night - killed it!
- My upper body is getting lean, and lower body is shrinking slowly but by no means is it lean.
Off to have a strong coffee with vanilla in it - yay.